Monday, January 31, 2011

Counting Them One By One

My counting of gifts continues and there is a change that is taking place deep within my heart.

29.) reading the last words in a book and praying that the words I've read impact me and linger for a long, long time.
30.) having the day off from work so that I could stay home and take care of my son who came down with the flu last night.
31.) a daughter's determination.
32.) a gracious and understanding boss.
33.) beautiful and holy inspired words.
34.) truth that moves my heart.
35.) overripe bananas that make the perfect banana bread for an after school snack.
36.) rest
37.) an afternoon spent with my daughter doing what girls do best - shopping, eating, talking, and laughing. 
38.) the way that my husband and I can make grocery shopping fun.
39.) a friend that made time for me.
40.) 6 days later... a son is well.
41.) a husband that prays with me for God's direction and leading in our life. 





4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! I haven't forgotten about your guest post. :) Some time this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #38. Simple. Meaningful. Memory Making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you inspire me in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lists are just so great...capturing the little things...the details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...