I lay my head upon my pillow at the end of the day and find myself saying the same thing each night,
"Lord, you have blessed us in ways again today that I never would have imagined. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you."
And so, the counting of the gifts, the graces He has lavished upon me, has continued.
178. A new place to call home.
181. Letting the tears come and fall upon a best friend's shoulder.
183. Artwork from our 2-year old niece, Anna Claire.
184. Jessica's happiness and excitement for everything new in her life.
186. BBQ's and Rodeos
187. Car rides with a new friend so that I can learn my way around.
190. Redeemed lives.
200. Biscuits and Blackberry Jam
207. The body of Christ.
211. That my story is HIStory.
212. Settling in.
215. New friendships for Sam and Ben.
219. Feeling peace instead of stress.
221. 16 years of marriage and learning what love really is.
228. Pedicures and lunch with a girlfriend.
229. The beauty of transformation.
231. Unexpected times of skyping with Jessica and seeing her sweet face.
232. Believing God.
233. The joy found in obedience.
235. Celebrating with a dear friend the news of her pregnancy.
236. Living in the country.
237. Passing the book "One Thousand Gifts" onto a friend so that she too, may begin to see the gifts that all around her.
238. New bibles.
239. Sunsets that paint the sky of His glory.
I am linking up to A Holy Experience counting my gifts with many others...