Monday, February 14, 2011

Counting Them One By One #66-95

66. God's protection.
67. believing that God can fit everything into a pattern for His good.
68. gaining perspective.
69. the wisdom of a 13-year old.
70. worship songs in the morning.
71. coming home to a clean kitchen.
72. a conversation I had with someone who has watched my spiritual journey for the last 20 years.
73. helping a friend.
74. Sam wanting me to take pictures of him riding his bike.
75. surrendering to waiting knowing His timing is perfect.
76. staying in my pj's all day and not even caring.
77. clean laundry.
78. a decreasing number on the scale.
79. knowing that Sam and Ben love being at youth group on Wednesday nights.
80. laughter during hard math problems.
81. having a husband who can help with math homework because I sure can't!
82. 1 hour and 50 minutes on the phone with my sister.
83. little girls turning 2.
84. Jessica being accepted to Hillsong.
85. memories that only a mother can forever hold.
86. date nights.
87. the sound of my Dad's voice.
88. a friend celebrating with me.
89. productive days.
90. the outstretched arms of Jesus on Calvary's cross that embraced me and showed me what real love really is.
91. a love that has remained strong after 15 years of marriage.
92. a Valentine card left on the counter so that I will have it first thing in the morning.
93. heart shaped Valentine cookies.
94. showing His love in tangible ways.
95. that Jesus says, "Be Mine" and all I have to do is respond in a love that His love has kindled.


Happy Valentine's Day!

I am linking to Holy Experience today counting my gifts with many others...

5 comments:

  1. Did you bake those yummy cookies? Happy Valentine's Day dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list my friend.

    Praying that your Valentine's Day is extra special and you are showered with MUCH love...by those you love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through Ann's One Thousand Gifts. Your site is really lovely. I also like to blend photography with writing. I really like #87 and #90. The love of the eternal Father and an earthly father has shaped me more than anything (until recently when I got married). God bless.

    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...