Friday, September 16, 2011

This Week...

I am grateful for...

knowing that God can comfort a hurting heart.
the power of prayer.
life.
the truth setting you free.
cuddly kittens.
Sam's continued determination in school.
laughter.


texts with friends that live far away.
spending the day making Monkey Cake Pops with a dear friend to celebrate a birthday.
Ben seeing that God has a purpose and plan just for him.
the opportunity Steve and I have to get away this weekend.
friends that are going to take care of our boys this weekend.
understanding and extending grace.
a sweet conversation with my 90-year old grandmother, Mimi.
living in a place filled with beauty, adventure, fun, and a whole lot of love. 



3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful list of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quite a list...I cannot tell you what a blessing it is to see God's promises revealed in the lives of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list and I love the photo of the beautiful flowers. I posted it on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...