Monday, March 08, 2010

Dreaming

It's sunny and 56 degrees here today. I love it!!! It certainly is making me stop and dream about all things Spring...

Fresh cut grass.
Birds chirping in the trees.
Finally being able to wear flip-flops. Which also means some new colors of nail polish.
Tulips and daffodils
Baseball games and track meets.
Watching the curtains blow in the wind because the windows are open.
Puddles
Running outside again.
Reese Peanut Butter Eggs
Picnics
And the reminder that in His time, He does make all things new.


What are your favorite things about Spring?




(The latest banner added to our etsy shop)










Linking up to Made By You Monday at Skip To My Lou




4 comments:

  1. Oh my word Christy..your banners are SO beautiful!!!!!!! You are so talented.

    What are some of my favorite things about spring:
    well..just about everything you've listed.

    Enjoy your sunshiny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That banner is so adorable! I am glad spring is coming...it does remind me that He does make things new, in His timing.

    Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Christy,

    I love fresh cut grass, Reese peanut butter eggs, crocus', hyacinths, tulips, daffodils, apple blossoms, dogwood blossoms, freshly laid mulch in the flower beds...these are a few of my favorite things!

    I love your banners...they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smell of the fresh tilled soil in our garden! Planning and planting our vegetable garden! Seeing the first crocus peek through the ground (which I saw on Sunday at my niece's - it was yellow). Open windows and fresh air, Spring cleaing (I know I am crazy), sipping lemonade or iced tea on the back patio, oh golly I could go on and on! I love each season and what God shows us! He will be painting the canvas of the earth w/ gorgeous splashes of spring colors very soon in our neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...