Monday, January 12, 2009

Pay-It-Forward Challenge...

I'm always up for a good challenge aren't you? Last week, my friend, Kim, presented a challenge on her blog that I didn't hesitate to be a part of. All I had to do was be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment on her post and in doing so, I would receive a handmade gift from her. Yippeee for me! I was #2!!! Now, let me just say that I have received a couple of handmade gifts from Kim before so I can't wait to see the fun, creative, and crafty thing she comes up with! Don't you just love receiving a special gift in the mail? 

Now it's your turn to be a part of this challenge....

Be one of the first 3 bloggers to leave a comment here on my post. Those 3 bloggers will then receive a handmade gift from me. The first 3 bloggers can then pay-it-forward to 3 bloggers on your blog. All you have to do is:

~post this challenge on your blog
~ the gift can be anything you choose and any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. 

How about that for spreading some love around blog land!!!


17 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting! I love this idea and I am so excited to see what you make. Now, I have to get thinking about what I can make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy...I have been a fan and faithful reader of your blog for a long time, now. I love this Pay-It-Forward Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend~ Just wanted to drop in and say hello - but since I'm not actively blogging right now, please let the 4th person be the one to pay it forward. :-)

    Wonderful concept, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kinda new at the blogging thing. I've only been reading yours for a couple of weeks. This sounds like fun though. And I like that you have a whole year to think of/make something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! What a fun idea:)! Can't wait to see what the first three people do!

    Stop by my giveaway today, Between Here and Home:)!
    -sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed again! Looking forward to seeing what everyone does. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...I missed it. But this is a great idea! I can't wait to see what you're giving away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Christy! Just got your comment about the meatloaf...I am so glad you tried and liked it! Now it is putting me in the mood for it. Yum! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat idea! Looking forward to seeing what everyone does!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooops...looks like I was late! It is fun to see everyone's comments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I wish I had been one of the first 3 commenters, I would love to have gotten in on this fun pay-it-forward challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I had been in the top three... I have visions of the beautiful coasters you have made! What a great idea, it will be fun to see how this spreads through blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're back!!! :) Yeaaa. Hey, I'm getting the Carolina Girls Rollcall up ;) Carolina roots - roots are what the south is all about !:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christy, I've been following your blog for a couple of months, since I found blogland. And I wanted you to check out my blog Simply Cherished. You can read the story about my daughter and her unborn son Nathan. I would appreciate your prayers at this time. Thanks so much, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I just got started and don't have many readers on my blog yet, I thought I'd post that everyone should check for my post about the pay it forward thing. I'll try to do it in the next couple of days. I can't wait to see what I get. And I need to get busy deciding what I'm gonna make!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Boo! How did I miss this post on my dashboard yesterday? Oh well, I've gotten to eat your Cranberry Bog, so I'll consider myself a winner. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...